Lifestyle villages are a great choice for over 50’s to downsize but not everyone wants to, or can afford to tie up the capital to buy into one. Apartment blocks only offer short term leases and retirement villages are known for high entry and exit fees. Providence Lifestyle offers boutique living where you can rent rather than buy and live in a friendly, safe, gated community with modern facilities to enjoy life.
- 10 yr lease plus options
- Clubhouse facilities to enjoy
- Secure gated community
- Brand new bespoke homes
- Quality experienced management
Creating boutique secure communities with beautiful homes for rent, facilitating the personal and financial freedom to enjoy life with likeminded neighbours and great facilities.
What makes Providence Lifestyle mandurah special?
- Providence Lifestyle is an exclusive and affordable rental lifestyle community dedicated for the over 50s
- Long term 10 - 19 year rental agreements are finally available to you making it easy to plan and budget a more inspiring future
- There are no entry or exit fees
- The secure, gated community provides peace of mind when you are away from home, and when you are home too!
- People who live in a Providence home only pay $1 per year to join the Providence Club, providing free access to the central facilities year round
- Private homes on good size blocks with space to entertain family and friends
- No quarterly inspections
- Providence is designed for likeminded people of similar ages and interests. Without the ability to sublet so you always know who your neighbours are
- There are dedicated recreational spaces set aside for spending quality time with family or friends
- Our master-planned community has been specifically designed for a healthy and active lifestyle – encouraging connection rather than isolation
- Our unique club membership provides weekly savings to Providence Club Members
- You are very close to a range of activities and life enhancing experiences
- Our community is small enough to not feel overwhelming, yet large enough that you will always have something to do if you choose
- Providence homes are architecturally designed with a wide range of rent prices for 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Pets are welcome under the Providence guidelines
- Beautiful homes
- No entry or exit fees
- Pets welcome
- Gate close dusk til dawn
- Central facilities
- $1 PA club membership
- 10 - 19 year lease
- Experienced management
The following facilities will be available to residents
- Lawn bowls
- BBQ area
- Community hall
The Providence Lifestyle Difference
Providence Lifestyle have challenged and reshaped the traditional approach to rightsizing, downsizing and retirement living.
Listening to our clients our aim is to give people back the best times of their lives through safe and secure community living that supports an active connected and engaged lifestyle.
The Providence Management Team have over 80 years experience in creating, building and managing lifestyle living communities for people over 45.
Over that time, our residents have told us that what they love most about this type of living is the amazing community amenities, beautiful new homes and sharing a secure environment with likeminded people – all which culminate in an overarching sense of belonging, friendships and freedom.
Providence Lifestyle removes the stress and adds a real financial solution for people who:
- Wish to sell their family home and invest all their cash to fund a better life
- Wish to keep their family home as a long term investment, using the income to subsidise a better lifestyle
- Have been through a marriage separation and their assets have been split in half
- People who don’t want the stress of having another mortgage
Why Providence Lifestyle?
- Limited to adults with no dependent kids
- Use of the gym, hall, BBQs, security infrastructure and facilities for only $1 per year!
- Community architecture and facilities promote active healthy living
- Cheaper energy costs
- Access to Centrelink rebate
- No requirement to contribute to capital improvement levies
- Each home is on its own fenced lot with a private garden and entertaining area
- Have we said no entry and no exit fees... or rates and taxes?
Providence Lifestyle at the Heart of the community
This focal point of the village is home to landscape gardens, a wonderful community clubhouse, spacious alfresco area and a bowling green.
Our tree lined, spacious and scenic village has been designed around a centrally located activity hub. This focal point of the village is home to landscaped gardens, an exclusive clubhouse, spacious alfresco area and bowling green, all of which are freely available for use by our club members.
For only $1 per year, in addition to your long term home rental agreement, you can join the Providence Club which provides you with further benefits and savings. This minimal fee provides year-round access to the facilities, which are managed and maintained by Providence, meaning that you have nothing to do except enjoy life.
Plus, for those of you who are on a full or part government pension, you will receive substantial additional weekly rebates on top of your exclusive membership.
- 1Art Centre 6.5km
- 2Boat Ramp 5.1km
- 3Bus Stop 400m
- 4Cellarbrations 1km
- 5Cinema 6.7km
- 6Coffee Shop 1km
- 7Coles Express 1.4km
- 8Doctors 3.8km
- 9Marina 5.9km
- 10Mandurah Forum 5km
- 11Mandurah Foreshore 5.5 km
- 12Meadow Springs Golf Club 8.7km
- 13Peel Health campus 4.3km
- 14Post Office 3.7km
- 15Serpentine River 700m
- 16Spudshed 800m
- 17Super Deli & Bakery 2.3km
- 18Train Station 4.6km
- 19Yunderup Sport & Recreation Club 11.6 km
Everything at your doorstep
Well located, our pristine village is only a short stroll from the beautiful Serpentine River. Ever popular with locals and tourists alike, this beautiful stretch of waterway is ideal for boating, fishing, paddling or just taking a relaxing stroll with friends as you soak up the tranquility.
For those who like to venture further abroad, you’ll be pleased to hear that Providence is only a short drive from the growing and ever-popular coastal city of Mandurah. From the high-class medical facilities at the Peel Health Campus, to top quality shopping, dining and entertainment at the Marina and Dolphin Quay, you’ll soon discover that there is a world waiting for you to explore.
Welcome To Providence Lifestyle
With a name that literally translates to the ‘timely preparation for future eventualities’, we are pleased to announce Providence, a refreshingly affordable lifestyle community for the over 50s. Put simply, we have reinvented downsizing.
So, what makes Providence different? Well, as the first lifestyle village of its kind in Western Australia, we are creating a boutique, secure community of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. A community where, unlike other lifestyle villages, our residents can rent their homes rather than buy and still enjoy wonderful facilities.
Following detailed customer research, our unique community has been masterplanned from the ground up. Located in the ever-popular coastal city of Mandurah, Providence offers everything you would expect from a lifestyle village including beautiful homes, high quality amenities and a secure environment - all enabling you to truly Free your Future.